无论蛟龙如何在海中疯狂挥发着闪电雷劈,海水终是无穷无际的蓝色,魔影的蛟龙每一次巨力的攻击,获得是同等的反作用力的回击。

而它想虚招佯攻,我就给它来一记太极崩力的海浪,打熄它的火焰,湮灭它的歹毒与愤怒。

这样的场景持续了8分33秒,凶恶的魔影被打的烟消云散,最终被淹没在蓝色的大海之中。

“地球人,你想干什么?”萧杀的声音从孤山大殿中传出,震耳欲聋。

“交出一个带有浅红色月光心力的姑娘和她的同伴!”我直接试探地喊道。

“你说的是她?她被上天神皇的人带走了。其他的消散在战场中,我们不清楚。”

还真是孤山做的坏,我立即愤怒地道:“是上天神皇的什么人,把她带到了哪里?”

“年轻人,你要知道得那么多是需要实力的,归降我银河联盟吧,我保证你可以找到她。”

Want 9 levels then all are 9 levels! The cosmic super-resonance mental method turned quickly, and I quickly transformed into "Super 9", coupled with the "Tai Chi mental method", immediately like blue sea water rushing everywhere.

No matter how the flood dragon volatilizes lightning and thunder in the sea, the sea water will eventually be infinite blue. Every time the magic shadow flood dragon attacks, it obtains a counterattack with the same reaction force.

But it wanted to feign an attack, so I gave it a wave of Tai Chi breaking strength, extinguished its flames, and annihilated its viciousness and anger.

Such a scene lasted for 8 minutes and 33 seconds, and the vicious shadow disappeared from the beating, and was finally submerged in the blue sea.

"People on earth, what do you want to do?" cold and killing voice came from the single mountain hall, deafening.

"Hand over a girl with light red moonlight energy and her companion!" I cried out tentatively.

"Are you talking about her? She was taken away by the God Emperor's people. The others dissipated in the battlefield, we don't know."

It was really bad by single mountain, and I immediately said angrily: "Who were men of Emperor God, where did they take her?"

"Young man, you need strength to know so much, return to my Galaxy Alliance, I promise you can find her."

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1297930.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-308)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-310)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 17:09