毕桥分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/biqiao

博文

来自心怿的诗 (2-313)

已有 2034 次阅读 2021-8-5 20:20 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

黑衣人的身影不断地在闪烁,每一次出手,似乎都蕴含着与天地法则的共振,于是白剑光柱犹如嵌入到天地中,每一次横扫相当于天地间裂开一道狭缝,每一招劈下相当于天地左右分开一道裂痕。

黑衣人越劈越猛,越扫越快,还间隔着左撇右拉,中间突刺,整个的形成剑气的立体网络,天地仿佛在支离破碎。

空间之力?我的太极旋转带动着共振加速到极致,犹如雄鹰闪电般在网络的节点与连线附近惊险地掠过,宛如网络间流动的风。

外星人大阵似乎感到了这股风,立即群魔乱舞般推出强大的光能,无缝隙的铺天盖地压来,掀起滔天狂澜。

变身!超宇18,“超宇19级”,“超宇20级”,后背夾脊穴一阵剧痛,我在“超宇20级”被卡住了。看来过去的陈伤在更深的层次上还存在。

临危之际,我整个人似乎化为一把浅红的剑,带着“超宇19级”的能量和旋转的太极之气势,奋力刺向巨力网络和滔天狂澜。

遇节点,破节点,遇线边,割线边,遇狂澜,穿狂澜,我的鲜血在横流,我的愤怒在挥洒。

“超宇19级”对“超宇19级”,对方有大阵,我有太极,所以这是一场势均力敌的战斗。

The figure of the man in black is constantly flickering, and every shot seems to contain resonance with the laws of heaven and earth, so the white sword beam is embedded in the sky and the ground, and each sweep is equivalent to a slit between the sky and the ground, every move is equivalent to split separating a crack between the left and right sides of the sky and the earth.

The man in black cut fiercely and swept faster. He pulled from left to right and stabbed in the middle. The whole formed a three-dimensional network of sword Qi, and the world seemed to be fragmented.

The power of space? My Tai Chi rotation drives the resonance to the extreme, and it thrills through the nodes and connections of the network like an eagle lightning, just like the wind flowing between the networks.

The Alien Array seemed to feel the wind, and immediately launched a powerful light energy like a flurry of demons, seamlessly overwhelming the sky, setting off a monstrous turmoil.

Transform! "Super Univeral Level 18", "Super Univeral Level 19", "Super Univeral Level 20", there was a sharp pain in the back at Jiaji Point, and I was stuck at "Super Univeral Level 20". It seems that the old wounds of the past still exist on a deeper level.

When I was in danger, my whole person seemed to turn into a light red sword, with the energy of "Super Universe 19" and the revolving Tai Chi momentum, struggling to stab the great force network and the monstrous turmoil.

When encountering nodes, breaking nodes, encountering line edges, secant edges, encountering violent waves, through violent waves, my blood is flowing, and my anger is swaying.

"Super Univ. Level 19" vs. "Super Univ. Level 19", the opponent has a big formation, and I have Tai Chi, so this is a close battle.

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1298501.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-312)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-314)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...
扫一扫,分享此博文

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:56