毕桥分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/biqiao

博文

来自心怿的诗 (2-314)

已有 2242 次阅读 2021-8-6 20:08 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

只见:白剑纵横天地裂,太极旋转百像生,更有雄鹰掠大阵,刺破孤山敌心震。

黑衣人及其阵列好似气急败坏彻底疯狂,白剑光柱化为巨大的红巨星在周围的阵列衬托下携带着无数颗流星,疾驶而来,声势如雷,压力如天。

我强忍住后背的剧痛,双手全力推出,这次是我的超宇19能量的大海,洁白的海浪奋勇地迎上流星雨,接着是海浪引爆红巨星,红巨星引爆海浪,无数流星在爆炸,强光犹如卷起宇宙潮。

我被大潮击飞在空中不停地翻腾至1230米远,凶猛的光气从我的劳宫穴倒灌,然后发散到我的手臂双肩最后神奇的直击我的夾脊穴,竟然把某种阻碍物击穿,巨大的冲击力犹如再造一个穴道般从督脉钻入能量带,消失不见。

我勉强稳住身形,在半空中站立着,督脉已经畅通,后腰能量带中金色的太阳再次光耀无比,“超宇20级”能量开始灌满全身。

只见对面黑衣人往后踉跄了50米,大阵早已四分五裂,黑衣人声嘶力竭地带头冲锋,手上的白剑挥舞着无数个圆圈,天地遽然变色。

I saw: the white sword split heaven and earth, Taiji rotated hundreds of images, and the eagle swept the array to pierce the isolated mountain and shake the enemy's heart.

The man in black and his array seemed to be desperate and completely insane. The white sword beam of light turned into a huge red giant, carrying countless meteors against the surrounding array, rushing in, with momentum like thunder and pressure like the sky.

I forcibly resisted the pain in my back and pushed my hands out with all my strength. This time it was my super universal 19 energy sea. The white waves bravely faced the meteor shower. Then the waves detonated the red giant stars, the red giant stars detonated the waves, and countless meteors were explosion, the strong light is like a cosmic wave.

I was hit and flew by the spring tide and kept tumbling in the air to 1230 meters. The ferocious light qi poured back from my Laogong acupoint, then spread to my arms and shoulders, and finally magically hit my Jiaji acupoint directly, and even broke through some obstacles. The huge impact force was like rebuilding a acupoint, drilling from the Du vessel into the energy belt and disappeared.

I barely stabilized my figure and stood in mid-air. The Du Vessel had been smoothed. The golden sun in the energy belt of the back waist was shining again, and the "super univ. level 20" energy began to fill my body.

I saw the man in black on the opposite side staggered 50 meters back, the big matrix was already torn apart, and the man in black led the charge hoarsely, the white sword in his hand swung countless circles, and the world suddenly changed color.

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1298659.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-313)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-315)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:32