这就是说这场战斗是天河禁区被焚烧了一年一月后才发生的。

再看山谷几个大坑,都积满了水,深度达70米,底下也是10米深的焦泥,以我的功力推断,最少是超宇15级以上的大能轰击才能造成。

“孤山外星人干的?”联系到孤山曾是这里总邪恶的背景,我不难推断道。

鹰凤凰双眼眺望孤山的方向点了点头,又摇了摇头。

联系到黑衣人所说的“上天神殿”,我干脆连推带直接,挑出结论:“是孤山的领导,上天神殿的天女干的?”

鹰凤凰愣了一下,连忙点头。

我明白了,心中似翻山倒海。但那与萍萍及小队队友有什么关系?

只见鹰凤凰低头垂翅,我立即腾跳到它的背上,然后它犹如一朵硕大的彩色流光快速投射到了五千多米的山顶东边。

Under the huge valley, a piece of scorched land, deep concave pit, a lifeless scene. It is indeed a site where fierce battles have taken place.

I jumped off the site and surveyed carefully. My thought wave was swimming underground, on the ground, around, and in the air. I didn’t find any familiar traces. I only knew that the black soil was scorched 2 years, 2 months and 13 days ago.

This means that this battle only took place after the Milky river restricted area was burned for a year and a month.

Looking at the several large pits in the valley, they are all filled with water, reaching a depth of 70 meters, and there is also 10 meters of coke mud underneath. Based on my skill, at least it can be caused by a powerful bombardment of the super univ. level 5 or above.

"The aliens from the single mountain did it?" It is not hard to infer that the single mountain was once the evil background here.

The eagle phoenix looked at the direction of the lonely mountain with both eyes, nodded and shook its head.

Relating to the "Temple of Heaven" mentioned by the man in black, I simply pushed directly and came to the conclusion: "It was the leader of the lonely mountain, the goddess of the Temple of Heaven did it?"

Eagle phoenix was stunned for a moment and nodded quickly.

I understand, my heart is overwhelming. But what does that have to do with Pingping and the teammates?

I saw the eagle phoenix lowered its head and its wings, I immediately jumped onto its back, and then it quickly shot to the east of the mountain top more than 5,000 meters, like a huge colored stream cloud.

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1299777.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-321)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-323)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 01:23