毕桥分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/biqiao

博文

来自心怿的诗 (2-340)

已有 1744 次阅读 2021-8-30 19:37 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

只见蓝色之光在能慧身上大盛,我也立即进入了超宇宙共振态。

木壁上出现了一幅壁画,画面上显示出在柔和的月光下,一团洁白色光环绕的光团似乎正在向新中方上空疾飞着,周围无数道光弹掠过,空中大量战舰在相互激战。城中通天限制塔上火光冲天,到处青烟弥漫。

这是说明新中方已光炮连天,我要去新中方了吗?

在第二幅壁画上面,正中浮悬着一轮金色的太阳。那金色太阳的周围被云雾缭绕着,在云雾的下方,可以清楚地看见是西方城,金色太阳烈焰向天,长长的光芒向天延伸,四周曝出金光射向大地而形成巨大的冲击波,金光熠熠。大地上有数不清的群众,士兵和军官对着太阳膜拜,对着太阳流泪。

在红谷梦幻世界里, 我见过类似的古铜色的雕塑,西方城上的金色太阳是什么呢?

第二幅壁画消失后,停了数分钟,第三幅壁画出现,壁画上画着成千上万的外形奇异的生命体,从天空向地面入侵,无数条宇航战舰与迎上的飞机在四周交战,无数团亮光在周围爆开,使整个天空仿佛都在燃烧,接着是巨大的白色光晕和红色光晕交际对撞,发出犹如宇宙级别的飓风般的冲击波,波及地面耸立的高楼大厦和天上漂浮的形状各异的战舰飞机,像沙粒样被吹散。

I saw the blue light flourishing in Nenghui, and I immediately entered the super-universe resonance state.

A mural appeared on the wooden wall, and the picture showed that under the soft moonlight, a group of white light surrounded by light seemed to be flying rapidly over the new central side, with countless light bullets passing by, and a large number of warships in the air were fighting each other fiercely. The city's restricted sky tower blazed into the sky, and smoke filled the space everywhere.

This means that the new central side is full of cannons. Am I going to the new central side?

On the second mural, there is a golden sun floating in the middle. The golden sun is surrounded by clouds and mist. Below the clouds and mist, we can clearly see the Western City. The golden sun flames toward the sky, and the long rays of light extend toward the sky. The surrounding golden light is exposed to the earth to form a huge shock wave. Golden light shines. There are countless people on the ground, soldiers and officers worshiping the sun and weeping at the sun.

In the Dream World of Red Valley, I have seen similar bronze sculptures. What is the golden sun on the Western City?

After the second mural disappeared, it stopped for a few minutes, and the third mural appeared. On the mural, thousands of strange life bodies invaded the ground from the sky. Countless spaceships fought around with the incoming aircraft, and countless groups of bright lights exploded around, making the whole sky seem to be burning, followed by a huge collision between white halo and red halo, it sent out a shock wave like a cosmic hurricane, affecting the high-rise buildings on the ground and the warships and aircraft of different shapes floating in the sky, which were blown away like sand.

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1302117.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-339)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-341)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...
扫一扫,分享此博文

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:33