毕桥分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/biqiao

博文

来自心怿的诗 (2-19-367)

已有 1662 次阅读 2021-9-25 22:15 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

我们一逼近科学院外围,一道半透明的,将整个科学院包藏其内的气墙,就同我们的斗气碰撞个正着,爆起一团团彩光,美丽而灿烂。

事不延迟,我双手一道限域十级宇宙共振光发过去,硬生生破开气墙, 众人顺势冲了进去。

迎面来了百十个敌人,他们以奇异的姿态,贴着各种建筑物墙壁,迅速分散和聚拢着,向我们发动反击,他们绝不在一点上停留超过一秒以上,这是一种有异于常人的作战状态。

思感波发出,我恍然大悟,原来他们是另一类土族的战士,其生命频率和体温,都远较常人为低,配合他们奇怪的运行方式,像鬼物般变化莫测。

我再发一道限域十级宇宙共振光,当绿白色的强光淹没前面的一切时,我急令两百隐形战士冲过去。

一时间到处是刀光剑影,光弹如雨,火花四射。

冲至一个古典大楼前,心内大感骇然,数百道幻像发出奇异的尖啸, 闪电般扑来。

为防止破坏大楼,我打出一道限域五十平方米的十级宇宙共振光,无数道幻像瞬间落下。

余下的幻像以惊人的高速贴着地面,爬行动物般往四下飞散。

As soon as we approached the periphery of the Academy of Sciences, a translucent air wall that enveloped the whole Academy of Sciences collided with our fighting spirit and burst into colorful lights, beautiful and brilliant.

Without delay, my hands sent a bounding tenth-level cosmic resonance light, abruptly breaking through the air wall, and everyone rushed in.

Hundreds of enemies were oncoming. They spread and gathered quickly against the walls of various buildings in a strange posture, and launched a counterattack against us. They never stayed at one point for more than a second. This is a kind of difference. In the combat state of ordinary people.

The wave of thought came out, and I suddenly realized that they were fighters of another kind of Tu nationality. Their life frequency and body temperature were much lower than those of ordinary people. With their strange way of operation, they were unpredictable like ghosts.

I sent out another limited tenth-level cosmic resonance light. When the strong green and white light flooded everything in front of me, I hurriedly ordered two hundred invisible warriors to rush over.

For a time, there were shadows of knives and swords everywhere, with light bullets like rain and sparks everywhere.

When I rushed to a classical building, I felt shocked in my heart. Hundreds of phantoms screamed strangely, and pounced like lightning.

To prevent damage to the building, I shot a tenth-level cosmic resonance light with a limit of 50 square meters, and countless phantoms fell instantly.

The remaining phantoms cling to the ground at an astonishing speed, flying around like reptiles.

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1305682.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-19-366)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-368)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:02