毕桥分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/biqiao

博文

来自心怿的诗 (2-332)

已有 2509 次阅读 2021-8-22 20:12 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

很快我们奔到石窟的门前,两名雕像般的战士手持巨剑站在地上,文老师停下,道:“该你独行了,能不能见到先知是你的造化,外人无能为力。”

我沉稳地走了过去,突然,一股异常巨大的压力压了过来,似乎要将我挤碎似的,周围的两名战士竟然真的动了一下。

我腰后的能源带自动传来一阵剧烈的能量波动,一股冰冷至极的能量瞬间将我全身包围在内,周围的压力顿时消失不见。石窟的大门顶端的一块石头突然显出光芒,两名雕像战士转开,大门自动开了。

我快步走入了石窟中,眼前是一条狭长的石道,石道自然就是亮的,也不知用什么照明,似乎石窟中蕴涵着一种特殊的力量,极为充沛有力。

在石窟中拐过几个弯,前面豁然开朗,石道变得宽阔起来,又向前走了几十米左右,突然周围变得异常空旷,是一个足有几百平米的大厅。

大厅两旁正在演绎着全息画面:有高山流水,皓月当空,有鹰击长空,古猿嘻戏,更有百花盛开,情侣倩影,伴随着刀光剑影,仙气云雾,东方的初阳,西方的晚霞,然后是无穷深远的星空…

Soon we rushed to the door of the grotto. Two statue-like warriors stood on the ground with giant sword. Teacher Wen stopped and said: "It's time for you to go alone. Wether you could see that the prophet is your good fortune, and outsiders can do nothing."

I calmly walked over, and suddenly, an unusually huge pressure came over, as if it were about to smash me, the two soldiers around actually moved.

The energy belt behind my waist automatically sent a violent energy fluctuation, an extremely cold energy instantly surrounded my whole body, and the surrounding pressure disappeared. A stone at the top of the gate of the grotto suddenly showed light, and the two statue soldiers turned away, and the gate opened automatically.

I walked quickly into the grotto. There was a long and narrow stone path in front of me. The stone path was naturally bright, and I didn't know what lighting to use. It seemed that the grotto contained a special kind of force, which was extremely abundant and powerful.

After turning a few bends in the grotto, the front suddenly opened up, the stone road became wider, and he walked forward about several tens of meters. Suddenly, the surrounding area became abnormally empty, and it was a hall of hundreds of square meters.

There are holographic images on both sides of the hall: there are mountains and flowing water, bright moon in the sky, eagles hitting the sky, ancient monkeys playing, and flowers blooming, couples' shadows, accompanied by knives flashing and swords shadows, fairy gas and clouds, the early sun in the east, the sunset in the west, and then is the infinite and far-reaching starry sky...

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1300929.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-331)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-333)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...
扫一扫,分享此博文

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 23:34