追梦分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/生物化工的追逐者

博文

母亲节原创作品: The Apple Tree(转摘)

已有 3601 次阅读 2008-5-11 22:20 |个人分类:休闲娱乐

A long time ago , there was a huge apple tree and it loved a little boy who liked to come and play around it everyday very much .

Sometimes he collected its leaves , made them a crown and acted the king of the horest ; climbed to the treetop , held its branches and had a swing ,ate the apples ; they had a hide-and-seek together ... the boy took a nap under the shadow when tired ... he loved the tree ,the tree was so happy!

Time went by ...

One day , the boy came back to the tree , the tree said ,"Come and play with me , climb my treetop , hold my branches and have a swing , eat apples ,play under my shadow , happlily !"

"But I am no longer a kid , I do not play around a tree any more ! I want toys .I need money to buy them .Can you offer me money ?"

"Sorry , but I don't have money ... but you can pick all my apples and sell them . So ,you can have money."

The boy was so excited . He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happlily .

The tree was happy ...

One day , the boy who now turned into a man returned and the tree was excited. "Come and play with me ." the tree said.

"I don't have time to play  . I have to work for my family .We need a house for shelter .Can you help me ?"

"Sorry , but I don't have any house .But you can chop off my branches to build your house."

So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily .The tree was very happy and it was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then.The tree was again lonely and sad.

One hot summer day ,the man returned and the tree was delighted."Come and play with me!"the tree said.

"I am getting old .I want to go sailing to relax myself, can you give me a boat?"said the man.

"Cut my trunk to build your boat."the tree said ,"You can sail far away and be happy."

So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat . He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

The tree was happy ,but it was not the true.

Finally,the man returned after many years, "Sorry ,my boy.But I don't have anything for you anymore. No more apple for you..." the tree said. "No problem, I don't have any teeth to bite..." the man replied. ...

"No more trunk for you to climb on..." "I am too old for that now..." the man said.

"I really cannot give you anything though I want to offer strongly... the only thing left is my dying roots..." the tree said with tears . "I don't need much now ,just a place to rest . I am tired after all these years ." the man replied.

The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...

There is a huge tree,

Fantasying leaning agast her in spring;

Thriving leaning agast her in summer;

Maturing leaning agast her in autumn;

Meditating leaning agast her inwinter;

This tree is our mother !

No matter how busy you are, share some time with parents!

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-43430-24863.html

上一篇:摘樱桃
下一篇:维生素K的作用
收藏 IP: .*| 热度|

发表评论 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 11:00