来自心怿的诗 (2-310)

已有 1809 次阅读 2021-8-2 21:18 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

“银河联盟?受上天神皇领导的皇协军吗?”

“不要说的这么难听,不要以为你有天女9级的功能,就能够怎么样,地球原始人,同我作对,我会打得你粉身碎骨的!”

此刻,我感受到了五道剑气的出现。它分别对应着金、木、水、火、土的五行衍化,然后从五个不同的角度无声无息地朝我刺来。

我甚至还没有看到任何人出手,身上百汇、天突、石门、左右曲池五穴就被刺中,好在我还是保持在“超9加太极”状态,虽然浑身痛得只打哆嗦但真气急速运转两圈就没事了。

能攻破我的真气保护层,刺中我的穴位,让我痛苦,起码也相当于“超10”,我思忖着,干脆猛憋一口气,“超宇功法”大力运行,后腰能量带阳光激烈的燃烧。

“超10级”, “超11级”,一股巨大的热流在全身汹涌奔腾,宇宙超级共振态第12级,天地在汹涌的光气中开始变色。

我看到了,在我的正前方139米处站着一位5米高的“黑衣人”,手上握着一把白色的大剑,白光冲天,耀眼的光芒遮盖了他的身上和他的面部,但是那双蓝色的眼睛,却放射出犀利的蓝光在白光衬托中威慑无比。

"Galaxy Alliance? Is the Imperial Assciation Army under the leadership of the God Emperor?"

"Don't say it so bad, don't think that you have the ninth level of the goddess function, what can you do, the earth primitives, against me, I will beat you to pieces!"

At this moment, I felt the emergence of five sword qi. It corresponds to the evolution of the five elements of gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, and then stabs me silently from five different angles.

I haven't even seen anyone take any action. I was stabbed at the five acupoints of Baihui, Tiantu, Shimen, and Quchi on the left and right. Fortunately, I was still in the "super 9 plus Tai Chi" state, although my whole body was painful. , But true qi drove two laps quickly and it was all right.

If one can break through the protective layer of my true qi and stab my acupoints, and make me feel painful, at least it is equivalent to "Super 10", I thought. Then just hold my breath, "super universal skill" runs vigorously, and the energy of the back waist burns fiercely with the sunshine.

"Super 10", "Super 11", a huge heat flow surging through my whole body, the universe's super resonance state is 12th, the sky and the earth begin to change color in the turbulent light qi.

I saw a 5-meter-high "man in black" standing 139 meters in front of me, holding a big white sword in his hand. The white light rushed to the sky, and the dazzling light covered his body and face, but the blue eyes emitted sharp blue ray, which was very deterrent against the white light.

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1298081.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-309)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-311)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...
扫一扫,分享此博文

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:36