毕桥分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/biqiao

博文

来自心怿的诗 (2-323)

已有 2614 次阅读 2021-8-15 20:53 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

我立即楞住了,只见一个巨大的金元帅手捧着安娜,蓝色妹,麦克和蓝青一起眺望东方,是用花岗岩雕刻成的塑像,1比1的比例,犹如真的一样如此地深沉和期待的表情。

我的眼睛有点发热,不用猜也知道,安娜,蓝色妹,麦克与蓝青恐怕凶多吉少。

但是金元帅为什么也在这里,还要把他们四位捧在手掌中?还有鹰凤凰为什么关注这里,它与金元帅不是敌人吗?

我飞身跳跃到金元帅的手掌,手拂着蓝色妹与麦克的头发,心腔里绞痛。到底发生了什么?还有萍萍,杨光,刘永军又在哪里?

我只有根据这些线索,多问这只大鸟:“你不是与金元帅是敌人吗?”

鹰凤凰点了点头,又摇了摇头,然后喃喃低语般咕噜咕噜一大串,可我不懂鸟语,无法理解。

鹰凤凰有点急,双翅展开做了一个环翅怀抱的动作。

“你们后来成为了朋友?”我有点明白,就连推带猜地问道。

鹰凤凰连忙点头。

“是你载来的三位朋友和金元帅的四位朋友撮合你们才和好的?”我干脆来一个想象编造的故事情节。

鹰凤凰竟然点头了。

I was stunned immediately. I saw a huge Marshal Gold holding Anna, blue sister, Mike and blue green looking at the East. It was a statue carved from granite, with a ratio of 1 to 1, such a deep and expectant expression as if it were true.

My eyes are a little hot. You don't have to guess. Anna, blue sister, Mike and blue green are more or less dangerous.

But why is Marshal Gold also here, holding tbe four of them in the palm of his hand? And why does the Eagle Phoenix pay attention to this? Isn't it the enemy of Marshal Gold?

I flew and jumped to the palm of Marshal Gold, brushing the blue girl and Mike's hair with my hands, and my heart cramped. In the end what happened? And where are Pingping, Yang Guang, and Liu Yongjun?

I can only ask this big bird more based on these clues: "Aren't you the enemy with Marshal Gold?"

Eagle phoenix nodded, shook his head again, and then murmured a bunch of whispers, but I didn't understand bird language and couldn't understand it.

The eagle phoenix was a little anxious, spread its wings and made a ring-wing embrace.

"You later became friends?" I understood a little bit, and even asked with guesswork.

Eagle Phoenix nodded quickly.

"It was the three friends you brought and the four friends of Marshal Gold that made you reconciled?" I simply came up with an imagination to make up the plot of the story.

Eagle Phoenix nodded unexpectedly.

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1299916.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-322)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-324)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...
扫一扫,分享此博文

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:01