毕桥分享 http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/biqiao

博文

来自心怿的诗 (2-341)

已有 1738 次阅读 2021-8-31 20:55 |个人分类:fiction|系统分类:海外观察

这是在哪里,银河系的某一星系还是地球?将来简直是血与火的时光,不可想象。巨大的白色的光晕和红色光晕,代表着什么力量呢?

第四幅壁画出现,是一望无际的星空图。接着是仙女座星系,中央巨大的太空城市上,彩色的天象绚丽多姿,无数的礼炮在空中炸向,一座巨大的宫殿凭栏处,一双美丽眼眸正眺望星空,似乎穿透一切,异常的平静,平静得似乎太寂寞。

但在仙女座系外团的旋转处,好像有一团白金色的辉光,并不遵循任何引力规则,似超新星爆发的高能射线,掠过浩瀚无际的星空,正在向仙女系中心飞驶。

仙女座星系胜利了?那双眼眸代表谁?为什么有点像萍萍又像妖星魔女?还有怡飞姑娘的影子,我是否入魔了?幻想连篇的,我连忙摇摇头…,那白金色的辉光又象征着什么?

我继续陷入冥思。

当我清醒的时候,我发现我正躺在鹰凤凰的背上,朝着东方之山的最高峰飞去。

已经离开了?鹰凤凰把我载往何方?

我的思感波开始向最高峰发出,立即发现高峰之上有结界,同孤山的情况一样,你就是觉得前面一片虚无缥缈,看得到高峰的影子,可就是接近不了。

Where is this, a certain galaxy in the Milky Way or the Earth? The future is simply a time of blood and fire, unimaginable. What power does the huge white halo and red halo represent?

The fourth mural appeared, which is an endless starry sky. Then there is the Andromeda Galaxy. On the huge space city in the center, the colorful celestial phenomena are gorgeous and colorful, countless salutes are exploding in the air, a huge palace leans on a railing, and a pair of beautiful eyes are looking at the starry sky, seeming to penetrate everything, abnormal calm, so calm seems too lonely.

However, in the rotation of the outer cluster of the Andromeda system, there seems to be a white golden halo, which does not follow any gravitational rules. It is like the high-energy rays of supernova explosions that pass the vast starry sky and are flying towards the center of the Andromeda system.

Has the Andromeda Galaxy triumphed? Who do those eyes represent? Why is it a bit like Pingping and a demon star witch? There is also the shadow of the overfly girl, am I enchanted? I shook my head quickly...what does the white-gold halo symbolize?

I continued to fall into meditation.

When I was sober, I found that I was lying on the back of the eagle phoenix, flying towards the highest peak of the Eastern Mountain.

Already left? Where did the eagle phoenix take me?

My thought wave began to send out to the highest peak, and immediately found that there was an enchantment above the peak. Just like the situation in the single mountain, you just feel that there is nothing in front of you, and you can see the shadow of the peak, but you can't get close.

https://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-376898-1302261.html

上一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-340)
下一篇:来自心怿的诗 (2-342)
收藏 IP: 99.254.30.*| 热度|

该博文允许注册用户评论 请点击登录 评论 (0 个评论)

数据加载中...
扫一扫,分享此博文

Archiver|手机版|科学网 ( 京ICP备07017567号-12 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:19